The library provides physical and digital access to materials on Architecture, Art, Planning, Construction Techology and Management, Sculpture, Communication Design etc. to support research and teaching in the college. It also provide access to a conducive learning environment for personal studies and research.
- Reference Services
- Academic Skills Training
- Research Assitance
- Support to Access E-resource
- The College Library: Ground floor of the College Administration Block
- Land Admin Research Centre Library: First floor of the New Architecture Studio Block
- Faculty of Art Library: Second floor of the Faculty of Art Building Complex
- Electronic Library: Adjacent to the Main College Library
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
The library has a range of resources, both print and digital, accessible via the library Catalogue.
- Physical Collections
Our book collections are organized on the shelf using Library of Congress Classification Scheme.
The books are classified using the following codes:
H-HA - Social Sciences, Statistics
HD - Land Economy, Management and Construction Management
HT - Community Planning
LB - Art Education
N-NK - Art, Architecture, Sculpture, Graphic Design/ Animation, Painting/Fine Art and Metal
P-PE - Languages, English Grammar
TK/Z - Communication Design/Publishing Studies
The Library also makes available the following:
- Newspaper subscription
The library provides access to multi-disciplinary and specialized databases including the following: