Follow the nomination link: https://forms.gle/zopKfQuXgJhbuqxG7
Nominations will be for the following Awards.
1. Best Mentor – Teaching Staff
2. Best Mentor – Non-Teaching Staff
3. Best Senior Member (Teaching)
4. Best Senior Member (Research)
5. Best Senior Member (Services and Innovation)
6. Best Senior Member (Administrative and Professional)
7. Best Senior Member (Finance Office/Internal Audit, Stores and Procurement)
8. Best Senior Staff
9. Best Junior Staff
10. Best Department
11. Best Student
12. Legacy award
13. Most Promising Senior Member
14. Best Casual Worker
1. Nominations will be done electronically.
2. Nominee must have at least five years of continuous service to the University by 20th April 2021, and be current FULL-TIME employees in good standing (no caution,
queries, reprimand nor suspensions).
3. Only Staff of the Professorial Rank can be nominated
for the Mentorship award
4. NO self nominations
5. Relevant documents and CV must be attached to nominations. CVs to be attached if available otherwise nominee will be asked to submit themselves by the organising committee.